instagram filters not working 2022 – With the presence of various unique and interactive filters, making the Instagram Srory feature even more fun to use.
Moreover, Instagram users can choose the available filters at will, including regular color filters or quizzes.
In addition to choosing, users can also create their own Instagram filters, so they can increase the number of filters in the application.
However, some users and maybe you are one of them, often experience problems, namely the Instagram filter suddenly cannot appear and only the loading icon is visible.
In fact, the IG filter that cannot appear is a natural thing to happen, because it is caused by several problems including the application not being updated, cache piling up, incompatible devices, geographical factors, internet connection speed and others.
After the cause of the Instagram filter does not appear, then you can move on to how to solve it,
How to solve the Instagram filter not showing up is very easy, if you already know the cause and here’s how you can apply it.
- 1 How to Fix instagram filters not working 2022
- 1.1 1. How to Fix Instagram Filter not working by Fixing Internet Connection
- 1.2 2. How to Fix Instagram Filter not Showing by Re-Login to Account
- 1.3 3. How to fix ig filters not working 2022 by Restarting Mobile Phone
- 1.4 4. How to Fix Instagram Filter not Appearing by Forcing Stop Instagram App
- 1.5 5. How to Fix Instagram Filter not showing by Clearing Cache
- 1.6 6. How to fix Instagram Filters not Appearing by Updating the App
- 2 The final word
How to Fix instagram filters not working 2022
1. How to Fix Instagram Filter not working by Fixing Internet Connection
Fixing the internet connection is the first way to fix the Instagram filter not showing up.
If the internet connection you are using is slow or less stable, then this will affect the loading of the Instagram filter.
Because the new Instagram filter can be used if your internet connection is in a strong and stable condition.
Therefore, please fix your internet connection, with a faster one, for example by changing the SIM card or VPN settings.
2. How to Fix Instagram Filter not Showing by Re-Login to Account
Re-login is a way to overcome the Instagram filter not appearing which is quite effective according to some.
When the filter doesn’t appear, you can log out and then log back into your account as usual.
This method has also been applied by many other users, when the Instagram filter can’t appear.
After re-login, please reopen the filter, to make sure whether the problem has been resolved or not. If not, you can use another method as an alternative.
3. How to fix ig filters not working 2022 by Restarting Mobile Phone
The way to fix the Instagram filter not appearing next is to restart your phone.
The restart process needs to be done, if the two methods above have been applied, but the Instagram filter still can’t appear.
Before doing the restart process, it is recommended to log out of your Instagram account first.
While the Mobile Phone restart process is almost the same in all brands, that is, you just press the Power button for a while, then select the Restart menu.
If the restart process has been completed, you can turn on the phone again and then re-login to your Instagram account, to make sure whether the filter can appear or not.
4. How to Fix Instagram Filter not Appearing by Forcing Stop Instagram App
Performing a force close process or forcing to stop the Instagram application can also be a way to overcome the Instagram filter not appearing.
By forcing the Instagram application to stop running, the system will force the application to close.
If it has stopped, you can reopen the application as usual and for the method, please enter the Settings menu> App Manager> Instagram> Force stop.
If so, please reopen the application, to make sure whether the filter can appear or not.
5. How to Fix Instagram Filter not showing by Clearing Cache
App cache on Android is also a common cause of lag in apps. This often happens when one application is not working properly, and the reboot or restart method cannot be a solution.
The following is a solution on how to clear cache in the Instagram app:
- Select ‘Settings’, then select ‘Apps’.
- Select ‘Instagram’ and select ‘Storage’.
- Select ‘Clear Cache’.
If you have done the above method, you can try it again on Instagram to see if the filter can be used or not
6. How to fix Instagram Filters not Appearing by Updating the App
If some of the methods above have been applied, but the filter still can’t appear, then you have to look for other alternatives.
Another alternative is to update the application and include how to solve the Instagram filter not showing up.
Usually, some features will not be able to appear, if the application used is an old version and has not been updated to the latest version.
So that the filter can appear, please update the application by accessing the following link (Update Instagram App).
The final word
Those are some ways that can be applied, to overcome the Instagram filter not showing up.
When you know the reason why the filter can’t appear, then you can more easily determine which method should be applied.
- 3+ Ways to Find Someone Else’s Instagram Account Mobile Phone Number
- How To See Who Someone Recently Followed On Instagram
- how to report Instagram account
That way, the filter will reappear and can be used to create an up-to-date Insta Story.
That’s the entire contents of our article this time about how to solve the Instagram filter not working in 2022. Hopefully it’s useful and good luck.