how to find someone on facebook with phone number 2022,
Hello guys! Techpk is here again in the TECHPK tips and tutorial rubric. This time the Techpk wants to tell you this for those of you who don’t know and are still curious about how to find Facebook friends using a phone number. You must already know that Facebook is one of the social media with the largest users in the world. Until now, Facebook users are still quite large in number, especially in usa,
Why is Facebook still used today? Social media that has an office which is headquartered in Menlo Park, United States of America has various features. Starting from making friends with new people, chatting directly using the chat feature, writing comments on status,
making important notes, playing games when you are bored, to buying and selling through the marketplace feature. Not only that, you can also look for work, get job vacancies or open job openings on Facebook through the group feature. Moreover, now the CEO of Facebook, Mark is also affiliated with another social media, namely Instagram. New features have also emerged, such as the stories feature.
how to find someone on facebook with phone number
In addition, Facebook allows us to find old friends that we miss. However, sometimes our friends don’t use their own names (especially if your friends are alay (just kidding!)), you will definitely have a hard time meeting your friends on Facebook. Therefore, Facebook provides a friend search service using a phone number. There are separate steps when looking for friends using a mobile phone number. Well, guys, our focus this time is how to find Facebook friends using the easiest and 100% successful Mobile phone number. How to? Let’s look at the techpk article this time.
how to find someone on facebook with phone number (First Way)
Okay, now is the time for Techpk to explain the steps. It’s easy, it’s not hard. First you have to log out of your Facebook account. How, well, follow the steps below.
- Enter the mobile number you want to check in the input field, then click search. Sometimes Facebook asks you to enter a captcha code to make sure you’re a human, not a robot. If you entered the captcha code correctly, click “send”
- Next, you will be directed to a new page, and if the number you entered is already registered, then you will find the owner of the number displayed by Facebook. You can use this method to restore a Facebook account that has forgotten its email and password.
how to find someone on facebook with phone number (Second way)
There are other ways besides the method that the techpk mentioned earlier if you think the method that the Techpk explained earlier is still complicated. Well, the second way is arguably less complicated and practical. For those of you who want to know how to do this, follow these short steps.
- You can directly write your phone number into the Facebook search field.
- Keep clicking the search button. The owner of the number will appear when the number is registered.
There is another way for those of you who want to find friends on Facebook, namely by using a 3rd party application. How to? Here’s the explanation.
How to Find Friends on Facebook by Using the Facebook Application on Smartphones
- The first thing you need to do is install the Facebook application first.
- Press the 3 lines button in the right corner.
- Next, select the nearby friends menu.
- After that, press the allow button so that Facebook can access the place where you are.
- Then the location privacy option will appear and select public so that you can be detected by your friends who are not friends on Facebook.
- Select the activate button.
Now that’s the Techpk’s explanation of how to use facebook friends using no. MOBILE PHONE. If you are worried if you can’t find it, you can search in the search field. There you can search in detail and accurately, such as where you go to school or where you work. In addition, you can search for what organization you want to visit by entering the name of the organization in the column. How? Easy isn’t it? Now you can try if you are curious.
I will try to write a Article About how to find someone on facebook with only first name