Facebook is a social media that is still widely used today. In fact, Instagram also cooperates in publishing the stories you have. Besides being able to accommodate a large number of photos, this application can also provide comments and likes on someone’s posts.
Well, there are many features that allow people to be connected, which is what makes Facebook the prima donna of social media. Including an online business, you can register and upload photos of your merchandise on the Facebook marketplace.
The usefulness of Facebook which can capture moments with family and friends is also the reason for the use of Facebook is very much. In fact, the majority of parents prefer to use Facebook. Then, what if you have trouble downloading Facebook videos? Well, let’s see the following article.
In this article we are going to explain، how to download facebook videos in android, & IOS & PC Easily & Fast
Know What is Facebook
Facebook, is a social networking service headquartered in Menlo Park, California, United States which was launched in February 2004. As of September 2012, Facebook has more than one billion active users, more than half of whom use mobile phones.
Users have to register before using this site. After that, users can create personal profiles, add other users as friends, and exchange messages, including automatic notifications when they update their profile.
In addition, users can join user groups with similar interests, sorted by workplace, school or college, or other characteristics, and group their friends into lists such as “Coworkers” or “Close Friends”.
How to Download Facebook Videos in android, PC/Laptop, and iOS
It seems easy to download videos from social media, but often we are overwhelmed with some settings before downloading videos on Facebook. Come on, see the following steps.
How to Download Facebook Videos on PC
If you download photos, you can do it by just saving the photos you want to save. But it’s different with videos on Facebook. The following method is simple and easy for everyone to understand quickly, just follow these steps to download videos on Facebook (FB):
- Right click on the Facebook video, then select “Copy video URL at current time”
- Paste the Facebook video link that you want to download, fbdown.net
- Then wait for the process until the Download button appears.
- On the next page, choose between normal (SD) or HD quality
- Right click the video and select the option to save this facebook video on computer.
- Select the storage folder, then press “Ok”
How to Download FB Videos on PC via Application
Well, then, if it was online. This time you have to install this 4K Video Downloader application. This app can support multiple platforms. Here’s how to use the 4K Video downloader app to download videos on Facebook:
- Please check at 4kdownload.com to download 4K Video Downloader
- Select Install.
- Regardless of the browser used, right-click on the Facebook video you want to download and select “Copy video URL at current time”
- Open the 4K Video downloader app and click Paste Link or paste
- Application will pull video link from clipboard
- Choose the video quality you want
- click “Download“
How to Download Facebook Videos To Android
Android has a lot of flexibility both in downloading applications and in opening websites. However, it is highly recommended that you do not arbitrarily install applications. Especially applications that have malware in them. Come on, see the following steps to download Facebook videos via Android:
- Open the Facebook video you want to download in the Facebook app or website
- In the Facebook app, hit share then tap “Copy Link“.
- On the website, copy the link in the browser bar
- Open fbdown.net in a browser that supports downloading. Most Android browsers should support, including Chrome
- Paste or paste the requested link then click “Download”
- In Chrome on the next page, tap and hold the video quality (normal or HD) you want
- In Firefox, just tap the link, then tap and hold on the video
- Select “Download Link” in Chrome or “Save Video” in Firefox
- The video will be saved in your download folder
- Check your browser settings for the save location of the download, if the video is not in the “Download” folder
Download Facebook Videos To Android Via VideoDer
First Download & Install Videoder App On Your Android Device Then Open Your Facebook App Find the video you need to download after opening Facebook,
Open your facebook app and tap on the options icon of any video that you want to download.
- Choose ‘copy link’ option When the option menu appears you have to tap on the ‘copy link’ option from the menu,
Image source: videoder.com
- Tap on the download button. An overlay dialog appears at the bottom of the screen promting you to download the video you have chosen. Tap on the download button,
- Choose the video quality. A detail screen pops up on the bottom of the screen showing the download links. You can choose the resolution in which you want to download from here.
- Set location and number of threads. Once resolution is selected a dialog appears which allows you to change your download location and select number of network threads for fast downloading
- Your download starts now Tap on download button and your download begins. You can tap on the download icon on the top of the screen to view your downloads.
How to Download Facebook Videos on iOS or iPhone
This Apple brand iOs really can’t use just any application. Well, one suitable application is Cydia Impactor. Come on, see the following steps:
- Select the facebook video you want to download.
- In the app, press share and then tap Copy Link. On the website, copy the link in the URL bar.
- Open fbdown.net in a browser that supports downloading, unfortunately Safari and Chrome don’t.
- Paste the requested link and click Download.
- On the next page, tap and hold the quality you want.
- Select Download in Firefox, or the equivalent in your browser.
- Go to the downloads section of your browser. In Firefox, it’s found via the hamburger icon in the bottom right on the iPhone, while on the iPad it’s in the top right.
- Once there, tap on the video. Select ‘Save Video’
- Open the camera roll in the Photos app, the video will appear there
Conclusion and Closing
As we know, there are many kinds of social media that are popping up. However, Facebook still dominates social media that must be owned by everyone. This, of course, will make you do a lot of activities on this application.
One of them is uploading photos and videos, as well as downloading photos and videos. However, the process of downloading photos and videos is very different. Downloading videos on Facebook tends to make you have to install the application.
However, it can also be online by providing a link to the video you want to download on a site where you can download videos.
how to download facebook videos in android, & IOS & PC Easily & Fast
The steps above are very easy to implement. Given the many tutorials that provide steps that are difficult to do. Good luck!