If you have an old twitter account that is no longer active, you can just close the twitter account. The reason is, how to permanently delete a twitter account 2022 forever is a very easy job.
It’s so easy, you only need to do a few steps either through a computer or on a Mobile phone so that you can permanently deactivate your twitter account.
When you are no longer actively playing Twitter social media, it is better to just delete the account. Because if you don’t want to use the account, your twitter account could be used by someone else without you knowing it.
Even though Twitter is a very popular social media and has millions of active users every day, you might think about quitting because you are bored or for some other reason.
Twitter itself has pretty good features and is similar to other social media in general. You can send tweets in the form of text, photos or videos.
Actually, Twitter already has a deactive account feature, but this feature serves to temporarily deactivate a Twitter account. If you want to permanently delete a twitter account forever, then follow the steps below.
How to Delete Twitter Account 2022
1. Delete Twitter Account on PC
You can try this first method if you are a Twitter user from a computer or laptop. Just use chrome browser, firefox or any other web browser application.
How to delete a twitter account:
- Go to the Twitter.com website .
- Then login using your twitter account.
- Click More, then go to Settings and privacy.
- Scroll down and click Deactivate My Account or Deactivate your Account
- Then click the Deactivate or Deactivate button.
- Finally, enter the password of your twitter account.
- After that, click the Deactivate account button.
- If successful, a message will appear as shown below.
Well, now the twitter account has been successfully deleted. The twitter account will be permanently deleted so it cannot be opened or accessed again.
2. Delete Twitter Account Via Mobile Phones
The second way is if you want to deactivate your twitter account via Mobile phone. What you need to know is that you can’t delete a twitter account using the twitter mobile app, but what you need is a web browser app.
How to permanently deactivate twitter account via Mobile phone:
- Open the google chrome browser on your mobile device.
- Go to the Twitter.com website .
- Then login to the twitter account that you want to permanently delete.
- Tap on your twitter account profile photo.
- Then select Settings and privacy.
- Select Account, and then Deactivate your account.
- Scroll down and tap on the Disable button at the bottom.
- Finally, enter your twitter account password.
After you have done how to deactivate a twitter account using a computer or Mobile Phone in the guide above. Your twitter account will not reappear when searched on twitter search by other twitter users.
Also make sure you don’t log in within 30 days after you apply the tutorial above. Because if you re-login using the twitter account, the deletion of the twitter account will be automatically canceled and the twitter account will be active again.
This 30 day system is also used if you change your mind and want to reactivate your twitter account. Here below is how.
How to Reactivate Twitter Account
You can reactivate your twitter account using your computer or on your Mobile phone. The most important thing is that the account has not entered 30 days or more since deleting the twitter account.
- Go to the Twitter.com website via a browser on your PC or mobile.
- Login using the twitter account.
- You will be shown a message are you sure you can reactivate your account?
- Click Yes, reactivate to cancel deleting your twitter account.
After that you can use the twitter account again as before. You can deactivate the twitter account and reactivate it using the method above.
A few tutorials on how to permanently delete a twitter account forever using a Mobile Phone and computer, as well as how to reactivate a twitter account that has been deactivated. Hopefully this tutorial is useful and can add to your insight about Twitter.