Do you have a facebook fanpage on facebook that has been inactive for a long time? Do you want to know how to delete the facebook page permanently? Then you are in the right place to find out.
Facebook pages or fanpages that are not active should indeed be deleted so as not to make people misunderstand. Because there are still people who visit the page even though it is not active.
In addition, if previously a page was used to sell online and now it has stopped. The result is that there are still people who ask about the items that have been sold on the facebook page.
You can actually delete posts on those pages to avoid them. But if there are too many posts, it will be very inconvenient. So, the only way is to permanently delete the Facebook page.
How to delete a Facebook page or fanpage will disable it permanently. So, think carefully before you delete the existing fanpage on your Facebook account.
- 1 How to Delete Facebook Page on phone
- 2 How to Delete Facebook Fanpage on PC
- 3 Terms of Deleting Facebook Page
How to Delete Facebook Page on phone
If you are an mobile phone user, you can delete the fanpage via your smart phone. You can simply use the facebook application to be able to delete the fanpage on Facebook.
How to delete a Facebook page through an application on a mobile phone:
- Open the Facebook app on your Mobile Phone.
- Then login using your facebook account.
- Go to your page then press the More button.
- Scroll down and select the Settings menu.
- Select the General menu option.
- Tap the blue text Delete Page Name.
- Finally, tap the Delete Page button to approve.
In order for your Facebook page or fanpage to be permanently deleted, you have to wait within 14 days. When 14 days have passed, Facebook will again confirm to you whether you really want to delete the fanpage or cancel it.
How to Delete Facebook Fanpage on PC
The next way to delete a page on Facebook is through a desktop device such as a computer or laptop. You only need a web browser such as Google Chrome , Opera, or Firefox to be able to delete your Facebook fanpage.
Here’s how to permanently delete Facebook fanpage on laptop:
- Go to facebook.com and login using your facebook account.
- Go to the fanpage that you want to delete.
- Click on the Settings menu.
- On the General menu tab, click Edit in the Delete Page option.
- Click the blue text Delete Page Name permanently.
- A message will appear, click the Delete button.
You have to wait 14 days for the fanpage to be permanently deleted. When 14 days have passed, you will be given a confirmation whether you are sure to delete the page permanently or not.
Terms of Deleting Facebook Page
Before you try to delete this fanpage or facebook page, there are a few things you should pay attention to first. Here’s a short review for you.
1. You must be a fanpage creator or admin
The main requirement to be able to permanently delete a Facebook page is that you must be an admin or creator of the fb page. If you don’t have that access, you won’t be able to delete it.
2. Download a copy of fanpage data before deleting
You can retrieve all data from your fanpage, from information to posts on your fanpage. Make sure you have copied the data from the fanpage before deleting it permanently as a backup in case you need it again.
3. Another way to delete facebook fanpage
If you don’t want the fanpage to be seen by many people, but don’t want to delete it either. You can use the page publishing feature located in the general settings menu.
This feature can hide the fanpage from being seen by other Facebook users without having to delete it. So with this feature, you don’t have to worry about your fanpage being lost forever.
- how to recover deleted post on facebook
- how to find someone on facebook with phone number
- How To Lock Facebook Profile in Non Available Countries
This is an article on how to delete a Facebook page or fanpage using an application on an Android phone and laptop or computer. Hopefully this article is useful and good luck!
Leave a Reply