Some people think that FB is just a waste of time that makes them want to know How to Delete Facebook Account.
The reason is, Facebook is a popular social media and holds the first rank of most users compared to other social media for now.
Facebook does have a lot of benefits that you can feel. Start making new friends, communicating with people who are very far away, promoting products, playing games, searching for information, and much more.
If you are one of those people who feel that Facebook is just a waste of your time, it means you must know how to delete a FB account 2022 in this article.
There are several categories in deleting a Facebook account. Please read further the following reviews below.
Download Facebook Account Information
Just like when you want to delete an Instagram account, you are strongly advised to download a copy of your Facebook information data before deleting it. This is necessary so that you are ready if at any time you need data information from the Facebook account.
Here’s how to download Facebook account information data below:
- Log in to the account you want to back up the data information for.
- Go to the settings menu then to the General option.
- Click the menu that says Download a copy of your Facebook data.
- A page will appear to download your information.
- Click the Start My Archive button.
How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently
After you have got a copy of the Facebook account information data, now go to the stage of permanently deleting the FB account. To delete your own Facebook account is very easy, you just need to follow the steps below.
How to permanently delete your own Facebook account:
- Login to your facebook account using a browser on your laptop.
- If you’re already signed in, go to the Delete Account page.
- Then click the Delete Account button at the bottom.
- Enter your password and then click the Continue button.
- The last step is to click the Delete Account button.
After that, the Facebook account will be permanently deleted in the next 30 days. So, make sure not to log back into the FB account so that the account can be permanently deleted.
How to Delete Facebook Account on Mobile Phone
If you are an Android smartphone or iPhone user, you can also permanently delete your FB account. You can use the Facebook application or web browser application such as Google Chrome, Safari, Opera, or others.
How to delete facebook account on Mobile Phone:
- Login to your Facebook account using a browser or Facebook app.
- Click the three-line icon in the top corner to access the menu.
- Scroll down and then enter the Settings menu.
- Then select the Account Ownership and Control menu.
- Enter the Deactivation and Removal menu.
- Select the Delete Account option and then click Continue to Account Deletion.
- Click the Delete Account button to go to the next step.
- Enter your password and then click the Delete Account button.
Make sure you don’t log in to the Facebook account for 30 days. The reason is, if you log back in, the deletion of the Facebook account will be canceled and the account becomes active again.
If it has passed the 30 day period, then all photos, videos, posts, and information data from your Facebook account will be permanently deleted and your FB profile cannot be searched by others.
How to Delete Someone Else’s Facebook Account
Besides you can delete your own Facebook account, you can also delete someone else’s Facebook account. This feature is often used to help deactivate Facebook accounts of people who have died.
Here’s how to deactivate someone’s Facebook:
- Visit the Special Requests for People Accounts page.
- You have to fill in several fields as a submission.
- Fill in the first column with your full name.
- Then in the second column, fill in your active email.
- Next, fill in the full name of the person whose FB account you want to delete.
- Also enter the link or URL of the person’s Facebook account.
- Fill in the email address used to register for Facebook.
- Answer one of the reasons why Facebook was deleted.
- The last step is to click the Submit button.
Now, you just have to wait for the process of deleting the facebook account. Facebook will review the data and answers you have submitted. If Facebook has approved your request, your Facebook account will be permanently deleted immediately.
Delete Facebook Account Without Email Password
This method can be done using the report feature from Facebook. The report feature is generally used if a Facebook account violates the terms and conditions so that the account will be permanently banned.
How to delete Facebook account without email and password:
- Go to the facebook profile that you want to delete.
- Click the menu with the 3 dots icon on the profile.
- Select the Report option > Restore or close this account.
- Then select the option close this account.
- After that, Facebook will process your request.
- If the report is valid, the account will be deleted automatically.
To make the process faster, you can’t do it alone, you have to seek help from your friends. The more people who report the Facebook account, the faster the Facebook account will be deleted.
There are several ways to permanently delete a facebook account, delete other people’s accounts, and a Facebook account that forgot your email and password. Hopefully useful, and make sure to use this feature properly and wisely.