- 1 how many reports to get banned on tiktok?
- 2 How to report someone else’s TikTok account
- 3 Easy Ways to Report TikTok Accounts
- 4 FAQ
- 4.1 How do I send an email to Tik-Tok?
- 4.2 How long does it take for TikTok to respond to a report?
- 4.3 Can you see who reported you on TikTok?
- 4.4 Why was my TikTok account banned?
- 4.5 Can you see who reported you on Facebook?
- 4.6 Does deleting videos on TikTok harm you?
- 4.7 Is it bad to delete and repost on TikTok?
how many reports to get banned on tiktok?
If a person provides 10 reports, it usually takes less than 24 hours to process. However, sometimes the processing may last up to 2-3 days.
There are still many questions about how to report other people’s TikTok accounts . Like some other social media. Sometimes there are several accounts that are used inappropriately or inappropriately. Some people who feel uncomfortable will want to delete the account.
Likewise for TikTok accounts which are now almost owned by many people. On TikTok you can indeed see various kinds of creative videos with different content. But what if you find something inappropriate or of poor quality, can it be reported to delete the account?
Of course, I can. But when you have reported other people’s accounts it takes time to delete them. So, the TikTok team will review the reports first.
How many reports does it take to delete a TikTok account? Depending on the violation reported, as low as zero. If the Tik-Tok administrators feel that a person is there for sexual reasons, trying to convince children to do bad things, or is posting things that violate the terms*, they will delete said account.
How to report someone else’s TikTok account
Seeing several TikTok accounts popping up with various kinds of content is indeed exciting. But, be careful with some accounts that turn out to provide content that smells of sara and negative elements.
You can report the account by following the steps below.
Easy Ways to Report TikTok Accounts
- First, please open the TikTok application and enter the profile account to be reported.
- After that, the account will be available with a three-dot button in the upper right corner. There are several choices, because the original purpose was to report, so you can choose them. If using Indonesian, there will be a “report” option.
- Please select a reason why you are reporting the account. There are various choices, for example due to inappropriate posts, inappropriate profile photos, not real accounts or pretending to be someone else.
- If so, then you can write a detailed description of your report. Describe in detail why you reported the person’s TikTok account.
- You can add evidence in the form of photos or screenshots from the account to make TikTok more convincing.
- If it is complete, please select the “submit” option.
- According to the report that has been sent, you can try waiting a while until TikTok responds to the report that has been sent.
How, easy isn’t it? The freedom to post content on the TikTok app and some social media is unsettling. Sometimes there are lots of accounts that harm other people.
If you find a similar account, you must report it immediately. Indeed, TikTok usually looks at accounts with a large number of reports.
Well, you can also try to invite some friends. But make sure to use the method of reporting other people’s TikTok accounts with the right rules.
- Best way to Remove Watermarks from TikTok Videos?
- How to Get Unshadowbanned on TikTok
- How to Monetize TikTok for Beginners