PUBG Pro Sensitivity Settings is most important and very important for pubg Mobile and pubg lite because of the sensitivity, if you are spraying on the car and the enemy so your gun will go the up-down, left, and right this set with sensitivity in the setting. sensitivity is very important for PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile lite.
There are many best settings for sensitivity on the Internet, many big YouTubers, and YouTubers make videos on the best sensitivity of pubg mobile, but they tell you about their sensitivity, but if you’re sensitive, you should make your own sensitivity but how?
Having troubleshooting on target due to gun recoil? Maybe your settings are wrong! Here’s the best PUBG with no recoil sensitivity from pro players!
The ‘best’ PUBG Mobile Sensitivity setting depends on several factors, such as aim, scope, drag, and recoil. Remember, everyone has their own preferences, even pro players have different sensitivities.
One of the problems that are often found is controlling recoil. Recoil is the effect of kicking back when shooting often confuses the player’s aim.
- 1 best sensitivity for pubg mobile: Camera, ADS, Gyro
best sensitivity for pubg mobile: Camera, ADS, Gyro
How to Setting PUBG Mobile Sensitivity
To set the sensitivity of PUBG Mobile, click the settings button at the bottom right of the screen on the main page. Then click the sensitivity tab. Follow these steps to set pubg sensitivity based on camera, ADS, gyroscope.
PUBG No Recoil Sensitivity Settings
The following is the range of the best no-recoil PUBG Mobile sensitivity values taken from several well-known PUBG pro players. To be more accurate, you should test it yourself in the Training Room, then adjust it according to your taste.
Remember, every device has different settings. For example, iOS has better screen touch sensitivity than Android. For this reason, too, Techpk uses a range of values rather than a fixed value.
The Camera Sensitivity section is useful when you use Free Look mode (eye button) or when players shift the direction of view in a state not aiming/using a scope. The higher the sensitivity, the faster players can change/shift their points of view.
- 3rd Person Camera: 110-120%
- 1st Person Camera: 84% – 100%
- Camera: 110-120%
|Example of PUBG Mobile (Camera) Sensitivity Settings|
Similar to Camera Sensitivity, the Camera settings section functions to adjust the speed of the viewing angle when using the scope without shooting. The higher the value, the faster the players move
- 3rd Person No Scope: 120%
- 1st Person No Scope: 115-120%
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist: 50-65%
- 2x Scope: 30-36%
- 3x Scope: 20-29%
- 4x ACOG Scope, VSS: 14-18%
- 6x Scope: 10-12%
- 8x Scope: 10-12%
|Example of PUBG Mobile Sensitivity Settings (ADS Sensitivity)|
Aim Down Sight (ADS) sensitivity is a setting to control recoil when shooting. Adjusting ADS sensitivity can help you shoot at targets at close range quickly.
- 3rd Person No Scope: 120%
- 1st Person No Scope: 104%-115%
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist: 60%-88%
- 2x Scope: 35%
- 3x Scope: 30%
- 4x ACOG Scope, VSS: 20%-40%
- 6x Scope: 20%-23%
- 8x Scope: 12-15%
|Example of PUBG Mobile Sensitivity Settings (Gyroscope)|
The gyroscope setting in PUBG sensitivity regulates console/smartphone movement and converts it into in-game motion. If the Gyroscope setting is changed, players can change the direction of the shot and suppress recoil through the device’s motion sensor.
Not all smartphones or androids are equipped with a gyroscope sensor. So, make sure to check each device first, okay?
- 3rd Person No Scope: 220-300%
- 1st Person No Scope: 220-300%
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist: 300%
- 2x Scope: 300%
- 3x Scope: 165-300%
- 4x ACOG Scope, VSS: 125-235%
- 6x Scope: 60-105%
- 8x Scope: 45-90%
Tips and How to Hold PUBG Mobile Recoil
Changing the PUBG Sensitivity Settings can be very helpful in holding back recoil, but that doesn’t mean you can shoot AKM with a 6x scope instantly, either.
Keep practicing in the training area, and watch how pro players play to help improve your skills in PUBG Mobile.
In addition, there are some no-recoil tips that you can follow as well. Here are the steps:
- Change the position to crouch or slightly duck before firing to reduce the recoil generated by weapons, especially the DP-27 and M249.
- Use weapon attachments such as Compensator or Vertical / Horizontal Grip to reduce weapon recoil.
- Understand the recoil pattern of each weapon. Each weapon has a different recoil when firing – either up or down or left and right. Keep practicing until you are proficient. Then adapt it to the weapon used. For example, for left recoil weapons, players counter the impact by moving their aim to the right.
Well, here’s an estimate of the sensitivity of PUBG Mobile No recoil which is often used by pro players. Don’t forget to try it and set it to be more comfortable when used alone.
Leave a Reply